Stephanie will be playing the role of “SHIRLEY” this winter in the world premiere of THROUGH THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE at The Road Theatre
- Stephanie is currently shooting the role of “Elaine” on the CBS sitcom Superior Donuts
- Stephanie has finished shooting the lead role of "Catherine" in the independent film, RAG DOLL.
- "Stephanie is a wonderful actress who can deliver the funny and then bring you to tears... she's got it all." --- Mary Lou Belli, two time Emmy-winning director and author of many classic sitcom and directing books.
- Stephanie can be seen in CNN's The History of Comedy as Ms. Yeats on Freaks and Geeks.
- Follow Stephanie on Twitter @Erbness
- Stephanie appeared in a short film, The Whistler, which received an outstanding review from Cool Ass Cinema. This film featured the music of her late father, Donald Erb, a renowned classical composer.
- Stephanie shot the film DEADLY EXPOSÉ, in the role of CEO Dylan Berkis.
- VIV AND KEEKS, a TV pilot penned by Stephanie and her writing partner Annie Abrams, has made it to the quarter finals of the PAGE International Screenwriting Competition so far!
- Stephanie guest starred role of DDA Amanda Scones on BOSCH. As per Stephanie, “Well, my mom always wanted me to be a lawyer.” :)
- This summer, Stephanie guest starred on MURDER IN THE FIRST as Union Rep Drew Harris.
- Stephanie shot the role of Molly Layne on NCIS: NEW ORLEANS.
- Take a listen to Stephanie on the GRANTCAST - talking about creativity and inspiration!
- Check out VIV AND KEEKS on YouTube! Written and produced by Stephanie Erb and Annie Abrams. Share and subscribe if you like!
- Stephanie recurred as Helen Miller on RAY DONOVAN .
- Stephanie won BEST ACTRESS in a COMEDY from the ROME WEB AWARDS… once again, for her performance as Flip in FLIP AND GLIB. Check it out at filpandglib.com
- Stephanie was awarded Outstanding Lead Actress in a Web Comedy series for the role of Flip in FLIP AND GLIB by the LAWebFest. Please watch at filpandglib.com.
- Stephanie won an Award for Excellence for Lead Actress in webseries, FLIP AND GLIB, directed by Mark L. Taylor, and written by Richard Martin Hirsch, Coffeehouse Productions. www.accoladecompetition.org